Dynamics 365, a solution which has a combination of CRM and ERP capabilities, which allows businesses to be more flexible and to adapt an integrated approach in using business applications. With Dynamics 365, you can expect lower TCO and can ensure higher and quicker ROI with maximum possible business value and competitive advantage. Businesses can evolve and transform to accelerate their digital transformation journey, with Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 includes solutions for end-to-end customer engagement: purchase, optimization of resources, finance and operations management, empowerment of employees, and extends beyond traditional ERP and CRM solutions. With promise for next generation digital customer experience solutions on the Microsoft stack, we can expect acceleration in time to market and overall business value.
Some of the CRM challenges that Dynamics 365 help minimize or eliminate are:
- CRM solution life cycle: With multiple options to selects from and decisions to be taken for customization and integrations, implementing a CRM solution can be challenging starting from selecting a solution, making the transition, and managing post-implementation performance.
- Complicated Processes: CRM adds into the existing process load to track the progress or information with an eye on integration.
- ROI Tracking and Accuracy: CRM is mostly burdened for accurate ROI tracking. ROI related goal setting in terms of quantifiable metrics is often overlooked in a CRM solution.
- Adoption with Technology: Most legacy CRM solutions are not ready for technology or application integrations.
Interpretation of data with integration: Integrated analytics of sales, marketing and ER data.
- Synchronizing information from different ERM tools: Synchronize ER information from email, contact lists, task list, and mobile applications
- Importing existing data for CRM solution: Centralizing all the ER information for integrated data analysis
- Use of Social Media information exchange regarding resources
- Connecting With professional social networks and getting embedded information to make sense out of it for resource planning and hiring
- Consolidated single pane UI experience for all accounts and tools in the system
- Access of intuitive dashboard information for BI
- Integrating voice calls, messages, conference calls, video streaming, and screen sharing